SmileyTraffic

Friday, June 20, 2008

life beneath the ground

I have nothing. No. I have less than nothing. Nothing is when you have zero cash at hand. Nothing is when you lay flat on the ground with the earth enveloping your existence. In my case, I have obligations. There are loans to pay, bills to settle, and pledges to carry on. Not to mention other duties to act upon fiscally with a loving family. Sad to say but I’m currently below ground zero.

But it doesn’t need to be this way. It’s not too late to change such predicament. I still have my life to live. Opportunities abound! All I need now is the courage to strive above this dirt. Forget inspiration for now. All I need is a lil’ bit of perspiration to soar! Okay. A lot! But then again, though times demand a lot from these feeble arms of mine, I’m still young. I need to use all resources at hand to fill my future with certainty. That’s what I should do – bank on youth so I will have grains for the rainy days. Use every bit of energy I have to set aside ample wealth so that I can live life to the fullest before I finally become old and weary.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont be dissapointed, dont loose up! this is how life is u have to strive and work hard and most importantly u have me :P

Sky said...

hahaha.. thanks... yeah, i know nothing is easy... though sometimes, i can't help but think why it shouldn't be...