SmileyTraffic

Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Save up"... Slow down...

Okay. So far, everything I planned has been a great disappointment. But of course I'm not giving up just yet. I found something that I think is working for me. I'm able to save up a bit but in a very dogged way. Well, like they say, the more the merrier... I mean, slowly but surely.

Yep, a couple of months ago, I signed up for a "Save up account" offered by the same bank who takes care of our payroll. It's all good. I just enrolled my salary account to automatically transfer funds to another account. It's just a few hundred bucks per payday but it's really working for me. And if I haven't spent my whole salary, I just transfer the remaining to that account.

I hope that in just a few years, I can use this money for another venture, probably ;p

No comments: